1. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of [our website visitors, service users, individual customers, and customer personnel]. This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of such persons; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
Our website incorporates privacy controls that affect how we will process your personal data. By using the privacy controls, you can [specify whether you would like to receive direct marketing communications and limit the collection, sharing and publication of your personal data]. You can access the privacy controls via [URL].
This document created from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modified for the greek version from Website Planet (www.websiteplanet.com)
G The personal data that we collect
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, your geographical location, your browser type and version, and your operating system.
- Πληροφορίες σχετικά με τις επισκέψεις σας και τη χρήση του ιστοτόπου περιλαμβάνοντας την εξωτερική πηγή, τη διάρκεια της επίσκεψης, της προβολές σελίδων και τη διαδρομή πλοήγησης στον ιστότοπο
- Information you enter when using services on our site.
- Information that arises when using the website, such as when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information contained in any of your communication with us via email or through the website, including communication content and metadata.
- Any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing any personal information to a third party, you must have that individual consent to the disclosure and processing of his or her personal information in accordance with this policy.
D. Purposes of processing and legal bases
The personal information submitted to us is used for the purposes set out in this policy on the relevant pages of the website. We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- management of our website and non-profit business
- personalized site layout for you
- enable the use of your available services on our site
- sending non-advertising communications
- send email notifications about your requests
- providing statistical data of our users to third parties (which will not be able to identify any user of this information)
- Manage requests and complaints that you have submitted or are related to your site
- maintaining the security of the site and preventing any fraud
- confirmation of compliance with the terms and conditions of our website (including the monitoring of personal messages circulating through our private online messaging service) and
- other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will post or use this information in accordance with your license.
Your privacy settings can be used to restrict the posting of your information on our site and can be configured using the site privacy check.
We will not pass on your personal information to any third party or any third party commercial department without your consent.
E. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, executives, insurers, or professional consultants, representatives, suppliers or subcontractors as required for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our affiliates, our portfolio control company and its affiliates) as required for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may share our personal information:
- to the extent required by law
- in relation to any current or future legal proceedings
- for the purpose of consolidating, exercising or defending our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties with a view to preventing fraud and reducing credit risk) and
- We believe that any other competent authority regarding the disclosure of information may belong to the judiciary if we believe that the relevant authority will require the disclosure of such personal information.
Also as stated in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Ζ. International data transfers
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and moved between any countries in which we operate so that we may use it in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to countries that do not have the same personal data protection legislation as that in the European Economic Area.
- The personal information you post on our site or submit for publication on our site may be available online worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by third parties.
- You expressly agree to the transfer of provisional data described in Section G.
Η. Preservation of personal data
- Section H sets out the personal data protection process and policy, designed to ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data we process for any purpose will not be retained for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of Section H, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent required by law.
- if we consider that the documents may be related to any applicable legal proceedings and
- for the purpose of consolidating, exercising or defending our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties with a view to preventing fraud and reducing credit risk)
J. Security of your personal data
- We will take the necessary precautions at the technical and organizational level to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
- We will store all personal information you provide on secure (password protected – and firewall) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
We may update our policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website from time to time. You should check the page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to our policy.
Κ. Your rights
You can ask us to give you any information we hold about you. the provision of such information is subject to the following:
- the payment of a fee and
- providing sufficient identification.
We may withhold the personal information you request for the period permitted by law.
You expressly agree in advance to the use of your personal information for advertising purposes
L. Third party sites
Our site includes hyperlinks to, and information from, third party sites. We cannot control and are not responsible for the protection policies and practices of third parties.
Μ. Update information
Please let us know if the information we have about you needs updating or correction.
- The names of the cookies that we use on our website and the purpose of their use are defined below:
- We use Google Analytics and Adwords for:
- to recognize a computer when a user visits the site /
- to locate users while navigating the site
- to improve the functionality of the site
- to analyze the use of the site
- to manage the site
- target ads that may be of interest to specific users
Blocking all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of your website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer